So you’ve created your shiny new web application using DDS and everything is really cool, except for the display of rich text. You’ve figured out that there is a multipart MIME object in the JSON delivered by DDS, and it has the HTML in that, but it still looks crappy. It has tags littered throughout and just doesn’t look good. Well, I think I’ve got the solution for you. If you look at that multipart MIME Object and find the ‘text/html’ entry you’ll notice a ‘contentTransferEncoding’ property that equals ‘quoted-printable’ or maybe ‘base64’.  There’s the cause of your html display issue. You need a decoder for those 2 encoding types. Now, let’s

close

So you’ve created your shiny new web application using DDS and everything is really cool, except for the display of rich text. You’ve figured out that there is a multipart MIME object in the JSON delivered by DDS, and it has the HTML in that, but it still looks crappy. It has tags littered throughout and just doesn’t look good. Well, I think I’ve got the solution for you. If you look at that multipart MIME Object and find the ‘text/html’ entry you’ll notice a ‘contentTransferEncoding’ property that equals ‘quoted-printable’ or maybe ‘base64’.  There’s the cause of your html display issue. You need a decoder for those 2 encoding types. Now, let’s

Read more